sábado, marzo 24, 2007

WORKS OEM VERSION


True friendship comes when silence between two people is comfortable.
How great, my friends, is the virtue of living upon a little!
A church is a place in which gentlemen who have never been to heaven brag about it to persons who will never get there.
I'm not a genius. I'm just a tremendous bundle of experience.
Frequent and loud laughter is the characteristic of folly and ill manners.
A woman one loves rarely suffices for all our needs, so we deceive her with another whom we do not love.
Health is the greatest gift, contentment the greatest wealth, faithfulness the best relationship.
We reproach people for talking about themselves but it is the subject they treat best.
Logical consequences are the scarecrows of fools and the beacons of wise men.
I wish life was not so short, he thought. languages take such a time, and so do all the things one wants to know about.
I'm not ugly, but my beauty is a total creation.
A pound of pluck is worth a ton of luck.
When we think we lead we are most led.

No hay comentarios.: