martes, mayo 15, 2007

Adobe Dreamweaver CS3 only $59


Blame is safer than praise.
You don't learn style from watching people on a runway. Fashion happens every morning when you wake up.
Everybody wants to go heaven, but nobody wants to die.
To believe only possibilities is not faith, but mere philosophy.
A hasty judgment is a first step to recantation.
The great art of life is sensation, to feel that we exist, even in pain.
The real object of education is to have a man in the condition of continually asking questions.
I've surpassed any goal I set for myself as far as my body, my career, and getting married.
Fertilizer does no good in a heap, but a little spread around works miracles all over.
Economic progress, in capitalist society, means turmoil.
It seems to me that man is made to act rather than to know: the principles of things escape our most persevering researches.
Making the world safe for hypocrisy.
Remember, the greatest gift is not found in a store nor under a tree, but in the hearts of true friends.

No hay comentarios.: