miércoles, mayo 09, 2007

Adobe Dreamweaver


The end justifies the means.
God walked down the stairs of heaven with a Baby in His arms.
Remote and ineffectual don.
There is a time to take counsel of your fears, and there is a time to never listen to your fear.
Put a knife to thy throat, if you're a man given to appetite.
Fear is proof of a low born soul.
From the moment I picked your book up until I laid it down I was convulsed with laughter. Some day I intend reading it.
We live less and less, and we learn more and more. Sensibility is surrendering to intelligence.
The only reason I would take up jogging is so that I could hear heaving breathing again.
Only the actions of the just smell sweet and blossom in the dust.
Every choice you make has an end result.
The essence of life is finding something you really love and then making the daily experience worthwhile.
Be not deceived with the first appearance of things, for show is not substance.

No hay comentarios.: