sábado, mayo 12, 2007

Dreamweaver CS3 $59


The devil is the author of confusion.
It is dangerous to confuse children with angels.
The world has suffered more from the ravages of ill-advised marriages than from virginity.
Intolerance has been the curse of every age and state.
I believe that I am in hell, therefore I am there.
The successful man will profit from his mistakes and try again in a different way.
Man is a two-legged animal without feathers.
Great eagerness in the pursuit of wealth, pleasure, or honor, cannot exist without sin.
The only dance masters I could have were Jean-Jacques Rousseau, Walt Whitman and Nietzsche.
When two men in business always agree, one of them is unnecessary.
Those who haven't loved somebody else, more than they love themselves haven't even begun to live
Here is God's purpose -- for God, to me, it seems, is a verb not a noun, proper or improper.
I decided once and for all that I was going to make it or die.

No hay comentarios.: