lunes, junio 18, 2007

autocad 2008 $129

Of Boyg of Normandy . . .
Onto my frozen fingers.
�Now that you notice it�have just moved past
Hoarfrost is in his bones and on his head,
The bees are buzzing,
When Arctic winds crack down from Canada
Never does any motion, sound, or light
Comes up with as a means to its own end.
Rise, to the muffled chime of churchbell choir.
With my foot the supple ball, for perhaps
When I am heard, and what I say is solely
The road, but not far enough ahead
Columbuses or Gamas, ever pass,
Stars, the last day, endless and centerless,
I am sleeping, and dreaming, and wandering along
As if your human shape were what the storm
Traces of those deep cuts lie thickly upon
II. Quest and Conquest
XII. The Mystery of the Missing Ships: The Franklin Search

No hay comentarios.: