sábado, junio 16, 2007

I cannot stand the concept of ads on something I paid for - but worse to lock the disc so you can't escape it.

proverb
Even better there's a nice whistling line you're going to find it hard to forget, and not to imitate! Here comes Calvin Harris out of nowhere - well he probably didn't come from no where, but he's suddenly appeared with this song, several remixes, and even a mini-mix on Annie Mac's show. I have to say this is making the list because it exposes a culture I don't know much about - it's worth seeing, and I think everyone should. I'm thinking this would be excellent for robotics, installation art, making a artistic computers, and comically misplacing.
An excellent song to exercise to - it keeps the energy up through the whole song. This year I've decided to pick a movie, wine and song for every week. And I don't mean just a little better than the rest I mean their the only bits. I have to say this is making the list because it exposes a culture I don't know much about - it's worth seeing, and I think everyone should.
Sounds boring doesn't it? ASSP is a SMTP proxy server that kills spam before it gets delivered into your standard SMTP gateway.
You just don't want it to end. If you don't know what those young kids are listening to at their discotheques, you should have a listen to this one.
Nothing gets people motivated to exercise like seeing their position on the board slip as others get out there and work up a sweat!
The vocals are heartfelt, really pretty and to a nice musical and rhythmical backdrop. An excellent song to exercise to - it keeps the energy up through the whole song.

No hay comentarios.: