domingo, junio 24, 2007

maybe it's the best time

Privet, my friend

Well, I've finally gathered all my braveness to write to you.. Even though
you should know how hard it is to write a letter to a Stranger, whom you've
never seen before and whom you don't know at all, but I truly believe that
in this case, my perspective acquaintance with You is more than enough for
an excuse:)
Truly speaking, I have thought in the past of such an option, to meet
someone through the letter, but I wasn't brave enough for this. I guess, I
am still not brave enough, but my wish to be happy and to be loved is
overfilling my heart and head. I am not a complicated person, nor simple.
I am an individual, that's for sure. I don't know what your character is
and how you look like, most important is that I am not going to change you.
I want to like you as you are and just be happy. I can answer to you at

http://supertolove.com/flawless and will be happy if our relations continue.


Waiting for your reply
Raqu B.

No hay comentarios.: