lunes, mayo 14, 2007

Dreamweaver $59.95


Those who are faithful know only the trivial side of love: it is the faithless who know love's tragedies.
A man gazing on the stars is proverbially at the mercy of the puddles in the road.
That low vice, curiosity!
I am dying beyond my means.
The cross of the Legion of Honor has been conferred on me. However, few escape that distinction.
I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.
Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.
Truth never damages a cause that is just.
Always render more and better service than is expected of you, no matter what your task may be.
A friend is someone with whom you dare to be yourself.
To receive gifts is to lose freedom.
There is only one good -- knowledge and only one evil -- ignorance.
Humanity either makes, or breeds, or tolerates all its afflictions.

No hay comentarios.: