lunes, mayo 14, 2007

maybe your lady

Hello, my dear friend

I still live with my parents under the same roof and I am sorry to say this,
but I am already tired to see how they rule over my life. I work hard and I
make enough to have a good life, but I give a lot to my parents. My friends
ask why don't I just rent an apartment and leave: I just think that I will
be sorry all my life for leaving them: Maybe you can give me an advice? Is
there a way to get "divorced" with my parents and build my life with a man
who will love me. I am looking for a life partner and friend, for lover and
gentleman in my future husband. I hope all these features are combined in
you. Your answer should wait for me at http://inetfeelings.com/fantasy and
I am thankful to my destiny that I have a chance to get to know you better:


Bye

Nasten'ka B.

No hay comentarios.: