lunes, marzo 19, 2007

OEM


The farmer works the soil. The agriculturalist works the farmer.
You can lease the peace of mind You bought a mask, I put it on. You never thought to ask me If I wear it when you're gone
Love sought is good, but given unsought is better.
One ought to hold on to one's heart for if one lets it go, one soon loses control of the head too.
The biggest lie on the planet: When I get what I want, I will be happy.
I don't think there's a punch-line scheduled, is there?
Riches are for spending.
See the things you want as already yours. Think of them as yours, as belonging to you, as already in your possession.
No doubt Jack the Ripper excused himself on the grounds that it was human nature.
Fun can be the dessert of our lives but never its main course.
Love is all we have, the only way that each can help the other.
Love is, above all, the gift of oneself.
None of us liveth to himself, and no man dieth to himself. [Romans 14:7]

No hay comentarios.: