miércoles, abril 18, 2007

Re-Activation of OEM Windows XP Home Edition


I'm not a teacher: only a fellow-traveler of whom you asked the way. I pointed ahead -- ahead of myself as well as you.
It's afterwards you realize that the feeling of happiness you had with a man didn't necessarily prove that you loved him.
An actor who knows his business ought to be able to make the London telephone directory sound enthralling.
Out of the strain of doing and into the peace of the done.
There is more to life than simply increasing its speed.
A baby sitter is someone who watches your TV set While your kids cry themselves to sleep.
I have found the paradox that if I love until it hurts, then there is no hurt, but only more love.
We are decent 99 percent of the time, when we could easily be vile.
The most important thing when ill, is to never lose heart.
The genius of Einstein leads to Hiroshima.
When we have done our best, we should wait the result in peace.
Presents, I often say, endear absents.
A jury too often has at least one member more ready to hang the panel than to hang the traitor.

No hay comentarios.: