jueves, mayo 24, 2007

adobe creative suite premium $269


Discipline is not a nasty word.
All glory comes from daring to begin.
A man is insensible to the relish of prosperity until he has tasted adversity.
Let no man under value the price of a virtuous woman's counsel.
Life's greatest happiness is to be convinced we are loved.
Whenever a fellow tells me he is bipartisan, I know he's going to vote against me.
Common sense is calculation applied to life.
People say that life is the thing, but I prefer reading.
He who sacrifices his conscience to ambition burns a picture to obtain the ashes.
Justice is a temporary thing that must at last come to an end but the conscience is eternal and will never die.
The best liar is he who makes the smallest amount of lying go the longest way.
Master and Doctor are my titles for ten years now, without repose, I held my erudite recitals and led my pupils by the nose.
Not everything has a name. Some things lead us into a realm beyond words.

No hay comentarios.: