viernes, mayo 04, 2007

Adobe Photoshop CS3 Extended ready to download

Preface to the 1970 Edition
Escapees from the cold work of living,
The high whites spread over the buried earth.
Hoarfrost is in his bones and on his head,
And all at once it is the meadow I walked in at ten,
In the sound of the snow. What the countless
Figures of light and dark, these two are walking
And up there I cannot tell if it is still
More beautiful than anything in this world.
At four, the spectators leave in pairs, off
Are gliding toward me on the ice into
So you can watch me watch uplifted snow
I've drifted somewhat from the distant heart
then takes a step back, to be safe as she reaches.
Of the matter of snow here. Both of us have grasped
That open before me? What I see
Of observation lying on the ground
and turn it into something cartoon-funny.
Where, as I discover as I go through

No hay comentarios.: