sábado, julio 07, 2007

illegal

VPSN WILL MOVE LIKE A COMET AND ITS ONLY GOING TO GET BETTER! Watch this
SUPERNOVA closely MONDAY!

VISION AIRSHIPS INC
Symbol: VPSN
Price: $0.021

BANGKOK, THAILAND, July 2007
Advertising Agencies Ready to Ink Deals!

The company wishes to announce that it is in final negotiations for
representation with some of the world's largest advertising agencies to
market and reserve the blimps for there clients.

VPSN THE RISING STAR, IS SET FOR SUPERNOVA STATUS ON MONDAY!

Alas, we're lost, cause Dub's unbound.
Yet again, precious privacy's stiffed.

Do you think my new set of lyrics will make Bush cry too? My previous
Arlen Specter satirical verse is collected here.
Isn't it funny how Bush is always out of the loop, when he's looking to
evade responsibility for one of his countless lame-brained decisions?
We're kind and we're sweet, And our help can't be beat.

Bush brags we're safe within his care. " New Yawkers Are Polite . My
legal humor is here, and my Supreme Court humor is here.

Needless to say, Mayor Bloomberg's delighted by this poll and eager to
use it to attract more tourists. Ne monkey pas avec les babouins!

Now Japan will withdraw From this venture so flawed, While Bush clings
to his pricey, failed mission. It's time to dump some tea.

Though our nation's at war, You can't break the law, So stop riding
o'er Congress roughshod. We must our rights secure.

Isn't it funny how Bush is always out of the loop, when he's looking to
evade responsibility for one of his countless lame-brained decisions?

Don't want you back, your war support is damning.
You're in for a fight.

Arlen's feet are of clay: His resolve is no more than a spectre. My
money related satire is here and my privacy humor is here.

to the extent I can remember my high school French.

Some Notable Posts: "Whaddya mean, 'cook it'?

You've dealt democracy so many blows. By Madeleine Begun Kane New
Yorkers are very polite, Says this study, and damn it, they're right!
Wonder if your doctor would give you a note diagnosing laryngitis of
indeterminate duration. La radio est dangereuse, n'est-ce pas ?

La radio est dangereuse, n'est-ce pas ? Read about writing speech. But a
GOP whore, Who's still wrong on the war, Has to forfeit his Senator
title.

Rehearse potential excuses.
By Madeleine Begun Kane Reid ain't a deep thinker, says Specter, The
GOP's brain wave detector.

Talk about writing speech.

Obsess about writing speech. And in the words of my first Blogger-Verse
winner, yes, I coined that phrase! Spend the next week scheming to
extricate yourself from your commitment.

Yet again, precious privacy's stiffed.

Sit down in front of computer and stare at screen. You cast aside the
virtues of our nation.

My money related satire is here and my privacy humor is here.

And shove them out the door. We must our rights secure. My previous
Arlen Specter satirical verse is collected here.
Succumb to flattery and say yes. My legal humor is here, and my Supreme
Court humor is here.
Don't want you back, your war support is damning. My media humor is
here, and my Ann Coulter humor is here.

Vow to start writing this very minute and not leave room until you've
finished first draft.
Sit down in front of computer and stare at screen. Ne monkey pas avec
les babouins!

Some Notable Posts: Skippy is doing something about Chuck Roberts and he
wants your help.

My media humor is here, my homeland security satire is here, and my
privacy humor is here.

Leave room to fetch snacks.

Exploiting Nine-One-One.

Taylor Marsh on Duncan Hunter and the Swiftboating of Jack Murtha.

No hay comentarios.: